HELPS STOP DIRTY PAWS AT THE DOOR
Both cats and dogs bring bacteria* from the outdoors inside your home. Just like the bottom of your shoes, your pet’s paws carry an enormous amount of bacteria* into your home. Harmful bacteria* can cause everything from urinary tract infections and diarrhea, to potentially life-threatening bloodstream infections. Animals and humans who are in contact with bacterial contaminated surfaces will be at risk for potentially harmful infections.
By providing your pet with the protection of CopperPaw Mat which is made using CuVerro Shield™ by Aereus Technologies, it kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria*. Our functional bactericidal and antimicrobial mat protects your four-legged friend from infection-causing bacteria*.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria from the paws of pets and the bottom of shoes and feet on contact before these bacteria can contaminate your floors, couches, beds and you.
Manufactured using EPA approved and registered (No. 85353-1) CuVerro Shield antibacterial copper by Aereus Technologies.
The bacteria-killing efficacy works round the clock and never diminishes.
It kills bacteria even after re-contamination.
No harmful chemicals or toxins like bleach. Safe for your pets and humans.
Easily cleaned with soap and water using the hard surface of a sponge.
100% recyclable. No carbon footprint.
Like the CopperFoot Mat, CopperPaw Mat is made from 100% recyclable materials, here in North America.
*Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro® surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. coli O157:H7. The use of CuVerro® bactericidal copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. CuVerro® is a registered trademark of GBC Metals, LLC and is used with permission. HIP-0001-1811 For more information,
For Large Dogs, Small Dogs, Puppies and Cat Litter Boxes, kennels, veterinarian hospitals and offices, grooming centers, shelters.
- A 2013 study showed that our pets carry a variety of different bacteria on their paws into our homes, couches and beds. Some of these bacteria are very harmful to our pets and they can be transferred to the pet owners and cause severe infections such as E.coli and salmonella and more.
- A 2008 study by Dr. Gerba (Dr. Germ) of the University of Arizona showed that the ‘bottom of our shoes are dirtier than a public toilet’ and that these bacteria which we trek into our homes, dorm rooms, daycare centers and offices can cause everything from E.coli infections to eye, lung( pneumonia) and intestinal infections.
Dimension & More Info:
- CopperPaw Mat Small: 12 x 16- Great for small dogs, puppies and in front of cat litter boxes.
- CopperPaw Mat Large: 24x 16- Great for Large Dogs.
- CopperFoot Mat: 24x 16- Great for home entryways, offices, hospital and dorm rooms.
- The Copper Mats can be customized to fit any large areas such as gym locker rooms, veterinary clinics and/or any other high traffic zones.