YOUR HOME’S SHIELD AGAINST BACTERIA
CopperFoot Mat is a functional antimicrobial floor mat that kills 99.9% of bacteria* using CuVerro Shield™ by Aereus Technologies. Walking into your home with dirty shoes is one of the prime sources of contamination via health-threatening bacteria*. These bacteria* enter your home and linger on tiles and carpets, with increased contamination spread by children and pets. As Dr. Gerba, professor at the Department of Soil, Water & Environmental Sciences discovered upon his research: more than 90% of the bacteria from the bottom of your shoes get transferred to the floors. The bottom of your shoes is dirtier than a toilet seat, he declared.
Floor mats made with CuVerro Shield™ by Aereus Technologies are bactericidal* copper surface which kill 99.9% of bacteria* that cause infections, making it an effective prevention against germs entering your home. Simply place the mat at the entrance to your home so you and your pets step onto the mat first instead of the floor — and the natural bactericidal and antimicrobial properties of the copper will automatically do the rest.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria from the paws of pets and the bottom of shoes and feet on contact before these bacteria can contaminate your floors, couches, beds and you.
Manufactured using EPA approved and registered (No. 85353-1) CuVerro Shield antibacterial copper by Aereus Technologies.
The bacteria-killing efficacy works round the clock and never diminishes.
It kills bacteria even after re-contamination.
No harmful chemicals or toxins like bleach. Safe for your pets and humans.
Easily cleaned with soap and water using the hard surface of a sponge.
100% recyclable. No carbon footprint.
CopperFoot Mat is made from 100% recyclable materials, here in North America.
*Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro® surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. coli O157:H7. The use of CuVerro® bactericidal copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. CuVerro® is a registered trademark of GBC Metals, LLC and is used with permission. HIP-0001-1811 For more information, visit www.cuverro.com
For Large Dogs, Small Dogs, Puppies and Cat Litter Boxes, kennels, veterinarian hospitals and offices, grooming centers, shelters.
- A 2013 study showed that our pets carry a variety of different bacteria on their paws into our homes, couches and beds. Some of these bacteria are very harmful to our pets and they can be transferred to the pet owners and cause severe infections such as E.coli and salmonella and more.
- A 2008 study by Dr. Gerba (Dr. Germ) of the University of Arizona showed that the ‘bottom of our shoes are dirtier than a public toilet’ and that these bacteria which we trek into our homes, dorm rooms, daycare centers and offices can cause everything from E.coli infections to eye, lung( pneumonia) and intestinal infections.
Dimension & More Info:
- CopperPaw Mat Small: 12 x 16- Great for small dogs, puppies and in front of cat litter boxes.
- CopperPaw Mat Large: 24x 16- Great for Large Dogs.
- CopperFoot Mat: 24x 16- Great for home entryways, offices, hospital and dorm rooms.
- The Copper Mats can be customized to fit any large areas such as gym locker rooms, veterinary clinics and/or any other high traffic zones.